Looking for new ways to engage your clients in Financial Wellness?
Ever wish you had more tools to help your clients through the often messy, chaotic, emotional world of Money?
Luna Jaffe, CFP®, author of Wild Money: A Creative Journey to Financial Wisdom, is joining forces with Lea Schodel, founder of the Mindful Wealth Movement to bring you this unique personal and professional development event.
The Wild Money™ process enables people to explore their money story using an innovative visual approach that uncovers core beliefs and provides a clear path to transformation, gaining key practical information about themselves by witnessing others’ stories and images shared in those pages of the book.
Learn to use a visual approach and bring beauty to an often dull and challenging topic.
Why attend The Art of Financial Wellness?
Healing your own relationship with money is critical to being able to help your clients.
The Wild Money process will set you apart from others, and gives you access to tools and resources that resonate with client needs
You will join a community of like-minded professionals, gaining support and inspiration along the way
The Retreat will include:
An opportunity to work through the entire Wild Money(TM) process, using creative exercises, writing, and dialogue.
Conversations about how to integrate these concepts into your financial, coaching or therapy practice.
Daily mindfulness and yoga classes
Experience the transformational Wild Money approach to personal finance.
Work through the Wild Money™ Process
You will work through the Wild Money™ journal which covers 6 key areas of a relationship with money:
Receiving With Grace
Spending With Intention
Nurturing Your Nest Egg
Growing Your Gold
Protecting Your Potential
Giving With Guts
You will come away with new skills, tools, awareness, compassion and most importantly you will better understand your own relationship with money.
This all-inclusive retreat provides:
- Wild Money Books and Training
- Yoga and Mindfulness Classes
- 4 nights Accommodation (single or double)
- 3 gourmet and chef-prepared meals daily
- Daily green juice and coconut water
- 1 x 60 minute massage
- Airport transfers
- Time to walk, swim, rest, reflect and process
And if you sign up by 15th September, you'll also receive the following bonuses:
- Both of Luna’s oracle card decks (Wild Money cards and Sacred Money Oracle cards)
- Lea’s Abundance Affirmation cards
- A set of 8 x 11 Art prints from Wild Money
- A one-on-one 60 minute skype coaching session with either Lea or Luna, to be used 1-4 months following the retreat
What's not included
Additional days accommodation (if you choose to extend your stay)
- Optional excursions
- Additional Massages + Treatments
The location - BALI
In the luscious environment of Naya Ubud, a sanctuary nestled in the cultural heart of Bali, you will have a unique opportunity to dive deep using an innovative and creative approach that includes image creating, writing, dialogue, sharing, mindfulness practice and ceremony.
Our retreat venue is nestled in plush tropical gardens, perched by a river and surrounded by lovely rice fields. The accommodation features Indonesian architecture, modern amenities and luxurious comfort. A private yoga shala, ozone pool and in-house spa are all on offer.
Naya’s offers a luxurious home for us to gather and to reconnect with our innate potential, wisdom and gifts. A place where seekers can realize and share all that they have to offer.
Luna and Lea discovered they were kindred spirits a few years ago when Wild Money was published. Though living on opposite sides of the planet, it is clear that their commitment to and passion for financial wellness is deeply shared. Luna brings creativity and spirituality, along with a deep process for transforming your relationship with money. Lea has developed mindfulness and yogic practices that help us to become embodied in our financial life. Together they bring over 30 years of experience in financial coaching and advising as well as social entrepreneurship.
$2,395 AUD pp / $1,900 USD pp – Single Occupancy Room
$2,100 AUD / $1,600 USD pp – Shared/ Double Room
Sign up with a friend and share a room:
$1,895 AUD per person / $1,500 USD per person
Learn more about Luna
Luna Jaffe MA, CFP®
Luna Jaffe is a Certified Financial Planner, pyschotherapist and visual artist. Three years ago she published the award-winning book, Wild Money: A Creative Journey to Financial Wisdom with the help of a successful Kickstarter campaign. Luna is the CEO of Lunaria Financial, a financial planning and investment management firm and founder/co-owner of Sacred Money Studios, a community based financial education business, located in Portland, OR. Luna is licensed to offer securities and advisory Services through KMS Financial Services, headquartered in Seattle, WA. You can learn more about Luna here and here.
Want to know more about Luna? Check out this interview with Big Hearted Business CEO, Clare Bowditch:
Learn more About Lea
Lea Schodel ADFS (FP)
Lea Schodel has been in financial services for over 16 years. She is CEO of Wellthy and Founder of The Mindful Wealth Movement. Lea takes a unique approach to personal finance by integrating money management principles with mindfulness and well-being principles. Lea was named a finalist in Australia’s Female Financial Adviser of the Year awards and won Money Managements Young Achiever of the Year in 2016. She writes for Wanderlust and other health, wellbeing and yoga publications. Lea is an Authorised Representative of Wellthy Pty Ltd a Corporate Authorised Representative of Interpac Financial Planning Pty Ltd.
Want to know more about Lea? Check out this interview with her about her transition from Financial Adviser to Money coach.
Luna and Lea have been featured in:
- Payment is required upfront to secure your booking.
- After filling in the booking form, we will send you a tax invoice with details for a direct bank transfer or credit card payment.
- Please contact us should you wish to pay via instalments. If you choose this option, a AU$500 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place. Remaining final payment is due by 1st October 2017.
- By making a booking or paying the non-refundable deposit, you fully understand and agree with our Terms & Conditions.
- Last day to receive 50% refund of the total trip price is October 30, 2017. After that day, no refund or credit will be given for cancellations.
- Please comply with all visa requirements of Indonesia
- The organizers are not liable for any illness, delay or cost resulting from your failure to meet these requirements.
- Please ensure that your passport is valid.
- We recommend all participants to purchase Travel Insurance when travelling internationally.
- Your booking includes airport transfers to and from our accommodation at Naya Ubud. To book this, please advise us of your arrival and departure information on booking your flights.
- Luna Jaffe is licensed to offer securities and advisory services through KMS Financial Services Inc.
- Lea Schodel is an Authorised Representative (No. 462360) of Wellthy Pty Ltd a Corporate Authorised Representative (No. 123549) of Interprac Financial Planning Pty Ltd (ASFL No. 246638).
- Lunaria Financial is not a Registered Broker/Dealer or Independent Investment Advisory Firm. There is no affiliation, common ownership or control between Lunaria Financial, KMS Financial Services, Inc. or Wellthy. Lea Schodel is not affiliated with KMS Financial Services, Inc
- Luna Jaffe is licensed to offer securities and advisory services through KMS Financial Services, Inc. She is not licensed to offer securities or solicit new clients outside the United States. There will be no discussion of securities products or advisory services at the Bali Retreat and no new clients will be solicited or accepted.
- This site may contain links to articles or other information that may be contained on a third-party website. KMS Financial Services does not control, adopt, or endorse content contained on third party websites.