Wealth is about more than money
DO You need answers to your money questions?
Do you need some guidance and information to help answer your money questions or make smarter and more informed money decisions?
Why not try a Quick Money Advice Session with me?
- A 20-minute video call where we will answer your money questions or guide you to resources that will assist you to make more informed money decisions.
- A follow up email with factual information. referrals and the resources you need
The cost of a session is $47
gain clarity and take action
I believe that financial advice should be affordable and accessible to everyone! So, if you’re not quite ready to work with me on an ongoing basis but have some money questions and issues that you’d like help with – then I can still help you.
Why not try a Clarity & Action Planning Session with me?
- A 90-minute video call
- An in-depth discussion of your 2-3 priority money questions. Popular topics include:
- How do I create a financial management system to get in control?
- How do I break bad money habits?
- What’s the best way to save for my wedding?
- Can you help me with a budget or spending plan?
- How much should I set aside for emergency savings vs. savings for other goals?
- How can I get my debts under control and pay them off as soon as possible?
- What type of insurance do I need, and how do I know how much cover I need?
- How can I get my superannuation to work better for me?
- What steps can I take to improve my credit rating and which credit card is best for me?
- How do we transition from two incomes to one?
- How do my partner and I get on the same page with our finances?
- What things can I do to prepare for financial freedom (retirement)?
- How can I help prepare for my children’s future?
- A follow up email with general advice, ideas, tools and strategies as well as a checklist and action plan for you to make necessary changes right away.
- We also offer an implementation service at an additional cost.
The cost of a session is $247
mindful wealth planning
The Mindful Wealth Planning process gives you the tools to create a conscious and purposeful relationship with money, so you’re empowered to live the life you imagine.
The financial planning process has three key stages:
Clarity comes from understanding your current financial situation.
We'll give you the tools to put in place a system to organise your finances, uncover your values and define what wealth and financial freedom looks like for you. It includes:
- A financial management system to organise your paper and online documents
- A net worth statement to establish where your finances are now
- A personal definition of what financial freedom means to you
- An understanding of your values when it comes to money
- A practice of gratitude and generosity to scale up your wealth practice
Focus helps you create a healthy relationship with money and develop a mindset that supports your pathway to financial independence and freedom.
We'll look at where you are now and what we can do to get you to where you want to be. We'll also provide you with financial education that will empower you in the future. It includes:
- A mindfulness approach to saving, spending and investing
- Access to financial education to empower you to make informed and smart financial decisions
- An intention and goal setting practice to get clear on your pathway to wealth
- Tools to manage your money mindset and create healthy money habits
Empowerment is about action. Once you know where you are and where you’re going, and with a fresh mindset to support your wealth journey, we'll put an action plan in place.
We'll help you make the necessary changes and strategies, and build systems to create freedom, stability and peace of mind with your finances. It includes:
- A strategy to create financial resilience and enable you to meet challenges with confidence
- A spending plan to create clarity on what you want to do with your money
- A structured approach to reduce debt, fast
- A method of investing and saving that has purpose, aligns with your values and ethics and that rewards you over the long term
The process incorporates all the “typical” financial planning stuff…like cash flow and budgeting, debt, investments, super, insurances and retirement planning – but in a fun and creative way that is unique to your life and what’s most important to you.
- Your first meeting via video conferencing or a face to face appointment
- A Mindful Money Folder and Online Document Management System
- Access to a financial knowledge centre to empower you with financial literacy and education
- Access to our unique tools and checklists
- A personalised mindful money plan and a short action checklist
- Regular follow-up meetings to check your progress
- Special invitation and discounts to retreats, yoga, mindfulness and wellness events
It's important to recognise that change takes time and in order for us to be able to assist you to properly integrate new behaviours and financial strategies into your life, our partnership will be for a 12 month minimum. On your personal wealth journey we'll assist you to make conscious and purposeful financial decisions and to take action towards your financial well-being which creates lasting and positive impacts on your health, wealth and happiness.
We are a fee only financial planning service.
Our standard fees are an upfront fee of $1,500 + $150 per month ongoing partnership fee.
Please enquire for a personalised quotation.
Did you know that often a portion of your financial advice may be able to be paid through your super?