Wouldn't it be incredible if...
- You and money were best friends
- You understood financial lingo and financial terms weren’t a foreign language to you
- You didn’t feel guilt or fear every time you opened your wallet
- You had more money coming in than going out each month
- You were empowered to make financial decisions that you know are in your best interests and will help you achieve your goals
- You actually stopped doing the things that jeopardise your financial wellbeing
- You practiced healthy financial habits and mindful spending techniques
- You had clarity about whether or not you have enough money to live or retire well
- You knew what financial freedom meant to you and had a plan in place to actually achieve it
The truth is, we all have a money story, and good or bad, that story and our decisions have lead us to where we are right now on our money journey. What is important though is that it’s never too late to take control of your financial wellbeing. And when we embrace our financial wellbeing, we can start living a life that we truly want!
We can remove the barriers that have been holding us back and we can release ourselves from the emotions that we’ve tied up with our finances and that have created those unhealthy money habits.
When it comes to our money, our mindset is super important. But without action, we won’t get any results.
WHO IS "FIND YOUR FLOW” COACHING FOR?
Wealth coaching is for anyone who:
- Feels overwhelmed when it comes to money
- Would like to take control of their finances rather than letting their finances control them
- Wants to be able to speak and understand “finance talk”
- Would like to develop healthy money and mindful spending habits
- Is seeking financial freedom and the ability to do more of what they love
- Is keen to find flow when it comes to their finances but isn’t necessarily ready or sure they want to see a financial adviser
What does a Wealth Coach do?
As a personal wealth coach, it’s my job to get to the heart of your money story. At times I may ask what may feel like tough questions, but in doing so, I can best guide and mentor you on your journey to financial wellbeing. I will educate, challenge and encourage you. My goal is to empower and inspire you.
I’ll be your biggest supporter and the one who will keep you accountable when it comes to making lasting and positive change towards financial wellness and your own definition of financial freedom.
Each of our sessions will include discussions and planning and in between I’ll be asking you to complete a range of exercises, learning and development.
Together we’ll put in place the mindset and knowledge to create a solid foundation and practice healthy money habits and smart money choices to help you find your flow!
As a business wealth coach, I am passionate about helping health and wellness professionals find their flow when it comes to their business finances and personal financial wellbeing. For many entrepreneurs in the wellness industry, money can seem daunting, overwhelming and can sometimes be the one big thing holding you back from truly exceeding your business goals for growth and profit!
What do people say about coaching?
"Last year I read an amazing and insightful book called 'How to Start a Business & Ignite Your Life: A Simple Guide to Combining Business Wisdom with Passion' by Ernesto Sirollo. One of the key takeaways for me from this book is the integral and essential need to have a finance guru on your team. It describes how this person will be the GPS for your business and without this it is very difficult to make true and strategic decisions and plan forward.
I have discovered this to be sooooooo true. As Joining Hands grows (awesomeness) we are needing to make many decisions which often involve money.
I have been blessed to recently meet and now be working very closely with the incredible Lea Schodel. Lea for me is a wealth coach, finance coach, business coach and strategist. Lea is also grounded, kind, creative, funny, wise, beautiful and a yoga teacher. Lea will also be working with me on my personal financial flow!"
What is expected of me as a coaching client?
All I ask of you is your honesty and your commitment to taking positive steps towards financial wellbeing. You’ll need to be open with me about your money story, your journey so far and your dreams for the future. We’ll take a good look at where you are now and make a path for the future!
How does it work?
- We will meet once a fortnight or month via Skype or face to face
- We will check in regularly as needed
- Together we will work through some workbooks, tools and spreadsheets to help you find flow
- You’ll get access to materials to help you learn
- I’ll ask you to tackle some tasks on your own
Do I have to commit to a certain number of coaching sessions?
No, you don't have to commit to a certain number of sessions. Initially we begin with two meetings in the first month, which decreases to once a month, then quarterly and annually. You can begin and end the process anytime you desire. Some of my clients want one breakthrough session, others want 6 months or long-term support to encourage permanent and lasting change.
How do I determine if we are a good fit?
I offer a free hello flow intro Skype or phone chat to help see if we're a good fit.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
One on one coaching is very limited and availability fills up fast. Schedule a session so you don't miss out.